It’s NASCAR Kentucky Speedway weekend! Please make a pit stop to a Sibcy Cline Open House! Here are some helpful tips to think about when looking at Open House properties:
1. Make A Plan. When you view Open Houses on Sibcy Cline’s web site, you can select the areas you are interested in and see what homes or condos are being held open and their time schedules.
2. Contact Your Agent! If you plan on visiting an Open House and you’re already working with a Sibcy Cline Agent, be sure to notify that person in advance. Your sales agent can be a very valuable source of information about the area and might be familiar with the individual property. (If you visit an Open House without your agent, this may result in conferring certain rights to the salesperson who is showing you the property at the house. If you discuss this with your salesperson before your visit, you’re ensured of having the right person to look after your interests when it’s time to make an offer.)
3. Take Notes. When touring Open Houses, don’t rely totally on your memory for all of the details. Remember, it can be confusing to recall all of the particulars of the homes you see. (Your notes could include: Great hardwood floors; dated green carpeting in living room; nice perennial garden; my dream kitchen; etc.)
5. Information Sheets. While at the home you will notice flyers and additional information to promote the property. Use these fact sheets as future references.
6. Time In The Home. Don’t feel obligated to spend time in a house you immediately know you won’t buy. This will allow extra time for the ones you like.