Closed home sales are up. Pending sales are up. Average prices are up. Interest Rates are low. Consumer confidence is on the rise!
For the fifth month in a row, Cincinnati has reported double-digit increases in sales.
- 2,438 homes sold in August with an increase of almost 16% as compared to last year
- This rate of sales was higher than the national sales average of 9.3%
- August 2012 had the highest number of sales in five years in Cincinnati
- Average sales price rose 2.1% from last year at the same time
The Northern Kentucky real estate market had 498 homes sold in August which was an increase of 11.4% from last year.
- Sales volume for August was up 19.4%
- Average sale price increased 7.2% to $150,100
Dayton saw a surge of 135 increase in sales for August!
- 1,120 homes sold in August
- Sales volume increased 22% from last year