The Associated Press has written a stellar article about Cincinnati, Ohio, called, Cincinnati: The Queen City’s Crown Shines Again. Some highlights of Cincinnati included in this positive article are:
- Transformation of downtown Cincinnati with more business and home growth
- $400 Horseshoe casino
- Renaissance of Over-The-Rhine with its beautiful Italianate architecture and revitalized Washington Park
- Findlay Market “…rivals any of Europe’s public squares..” and is the oldest continuously run outside market in the U.S.
- Cincinnati’s Bridges – Roebling Suspension Bridge, Purple People Bridge, Fourth Street Bridge, etc…
- Fountain Square – the heart of Cincinnati that had a major face lift with a $49 million renovation
- Mount Adams – Fabulous views, the Cincinnati Art Museum, Eden Park, along with some very stylish homes
Read the article here.