Dayton, Ohio’s home sales for August showed a robust 19% increase as compared to August 2012.
August 2013 versus August 2012 Statistics
- 19.38% increase in sales units
- 2.68% decrease in average sales price
- 4.09% decrease in median sales price
- 17.7% increase in sales units
- 3.24% increase in average sales price
- 4.91% increase in median sales price
- 6.45% increase in the number of homes on the market as compared to August 2012
- 8.5% increase in the number of homes on the market year-to-date as compared to 2012
Statistics and graph courtesy of the Dayton Area Board of Realtors.
Pingback: Ohio Home Sales Rise for 28 Straight Months | Sibcy Cline News