The National Association of Home Builders conducted a survey to find out what trends buyers were looking for in their homes. Here is what this report found:
- 94% want Energy-star rated appliances
- 91% want an Energy-star rated home
- 89% want Energy-star rated windows
- 88% want ceiling fans
- 93% want a laundry room (57% consider this room to be essential)
- 90% want a linen closet in the bathroom
- 86% want storage space in the garage
- 85% want a walk-in kitchen pantry
Read more about this report here.
This blogger’s next home would need more closets as an essential. What would you look for in your next home?