Forbes posted a survey of the most affordable housing for U.S. markets. The state of Ohio had five cities in the top ten list, and Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio were among them:
- Akron, Ohio – #1 – 86% of for sale homes affordable
- Dayton, Ohio – #2 – 85% of for sale homes affordable
- Toledo, Ohio – #3 – 85% of for sale homes affordable
- Cincinnati, Ohio – #6 – 83% of for sale homes affordable
- Columbus, Ohio – #9 – 82% of for sale homes affordable
What city is the least affordable? San Francisco. Only 14% of the homes for sale in this city are within reach of its well-paid middle class.
See the article here.
Homes are affordable and mortgage rates are low. It’s a great time to buy a new home.