Live in the Cincinnati area? Hold your head high! MSN Money reports the area as one of the top 10 Cheapest Livable American Cities.
- Median Home Price: $127,116
- Cost of Living: 85.7% of the National Average
Housing costs in Cincinnati as 59% below the national average and the cost of living is just 86% of the U.S. average. The area is affordable was well as has many of the amenities that larger (most expensive) cities offer.
What is there to do in Cincinnati? Lots!
- Sports with the Cincinnati Reds and Cincinnati Bengals
- Museums: Cincinnati Museum Center, Cincinnati Art Museum. National Underground Railroad Freedom Center, Taft Museum of Art and the Contemporary Arts Center
- Great parks to visit and the nationally renowned Cincinnati Zoo
- The Arts: Cincinnati Ballet, Cincinnati Symphony and Cincinnati Opera