September 2013 showed a continued upward growth in home sales for Cincinnati, Ohio. Home sales for the month were up 23% as compared to September 2012. The area’s real estate market has had 27 consecutive months of increased sales.
September 2013 Homes Sales As Compared to September 2012
- 23.06% Increase – Sales Volume Closed
- 25.95% Increase Gross Sales Volume
- 2.35% Increase Average Price ($162,697)
Year-To-Date Home Sales (January – September 2013)
- 23.45% Increase – Sales Volume Closed
- 30.99% Increase Gross Sales Volume
- 6.11% Increase Average Price ($166,721)
Inventory of Homes
The inventory of homes has declined from 11,558 in 2012 to 10,527 listings in 2013 – a 8.9% decrease. Homes for sale (if priced competitively and move-in ready) are in a position to sell faster.
Mortgage rates remain and homes are still affordable.
Statistics provided by the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors.