Northern Kentucky had very strong home sales in September 2013. Sales increased almost 24% during the month as compared to September 2012.
Statistics for September 2013 Compared to September 2012
- 23.68% Increase in sales units
- 16.70% Increase in average price ($161,694)
- 10.79% Increase in median price ($136,000)
- 79 Average days on market (as compared to 90 in 2012)
Year-To-Date Statistics from January – September 2013
- 18.35% Increase in sales units
- 7.22% Increase in average price ($156,039)
- 5.47% Increase in average price ($135,000)
- 85 Average days on market (as compared to 94 in 2012)
Mortgage interest rates are still low. It’s a great time to buy and sell a home.
Statistics compiled by the Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors.