Bwa ha ha. Would you ever live in a haunted house? No? Well, some people would!
Realtor.com released a Haunted Housing Report with 1,400 people’s thoughts on haunted properties. The results?
- Spooky. 26% of those surveyed would consider buying a haunted house.
- Eerie. 36% said they might think about buying a haunted home.
- Eeeks. 38% said there was no way they would buy a home that was haunted.
Have you experienced a haunted house? Of those surveyed, over 50% said they had heard about someone else experiencing a haunted home. 35% said they have lived in a home they considered to be haunted; and 25% have made efforts into researching a home’s history to find out about past incidents.
Want to read this scary report? Go here.
Scream Your Head Off at an Area Haunted House:
- Land of Illusion 8762 Thomas Rd, Middletown, OH
- The Dent Schoolhouse 5963 Harrison Ave, Harrison, OH
- The Dungeons Of Delhi 362 Anderson Ferry Rd, in the rear of Del-Fair Shopping Center, Delhi, OH
- Heritage Village Museum Haunted Village Sharon Woods Park, 11450 Lebanon, OH Road, Sharonville, OH
- St. Rita School for the Deaf Haunted House 1720 Glendale Milford Road, Evendale, OH
- USS Nightmare Newport on the Levee, 101 Riverboat Row, Newport, Ky
- Scaredown 5511 Township Line Rd, Waynesville, OH
- Mt. Healthy Haunted Hall 7700 Seward Ave, Mount Healthy, OH
- Springboro Haunted Hayride 6070 Springboro Rd, Lebanon, OH
- Wilmington Haunted Hollow Ride 1261 W. Dalton Rd, Wilmington, OH
- Lewisburg Haunted Cave 4392 Swisher Mill Rd, Lewisburg, OH
- Kings Island Haunted Haunt 6300 Kings Island Dr, Mason, OH
- The Chambers of Horror The old Cambridge Inn building, 1601 S. University Blvd, Middletown, OH
- Scream Acres Court 4314 Boron Dr, Covington, KY
- Foy’s Haunted Museum 18 East Main St, Fairborn, OH
- Slash Moraine 3800 Main St, Dayton, OH
- Village of Screams 1166 Dayton-Xenia Rd, Xenia, OH