Per a home a survey conducted by a conglomeration of builders:
- 19% of buyers are looking for only newly built homes
- 35% of buyers will consider both resale and newly built homes
- 46% of buyers desire only resale homes
Why use a real estate agent when purchasing a newly built home?
- Knowledge of pricing comparable properties to establish current market value
- Contract negotiation power from concessions, contingencies, disclosures and other important issues
- Your agent is your third-party advocate from negotiations, through selections and finishes to the closing table and other important details in the building process
Sibcy Cline Realtors represents many fine new home builders. See them here.
Find your favorite Sibcy Cline Agent here.
Survey from: BHI, Inc.