Southeastern Indiana had a 6.7% increase in its average home sale price for January 2014 as compared to January 2013: $111,332 versus $104,280.
Brutal weather with snow, ice and very low temperatures made it difficult for people to view homes in January. Home sales were down by 7.9%.
January 2014 versus January 2013
- 7.9% decrease in Unit Sales (63 homes versus 82 homes)
- 21.9% decrease in Sales Volume
- 6.7% increase in Average Sale Price ($111,332 versus $104,280)
Sibcy Cline’s Southeastern Indiana Home Sales – January 2014 vs January 2013
- 25% increase in Unit Sales
- 64% increase in Sales Volume
- $163,180 Average Sale Price
Information courtesy of Rick McMillin, Vice President/Sales Manager of Sibcy Cline Harrison and the SEIBR MLS Home Sold Report, February 12, 2014.