What are five important factors to sell your home?
- Your home’s condition – Your home needs to be in tip-top shape with curb appeal. Read more about this here and here.
- Price of home – A properly priced home is the best way to go. Read more here.
- Your home’s location –Location plays an important factor in the pricing of your home.
- Market conditions – What is the competition of other comparable homes currently on the market?
- Agent/Broker marketing – Be sure your agent and real estate broker are marketing your home to the public. Does your home have quality photos on the Internet? What type of sign is in your yard? Are there other marketing activities happening to promote your home? Read more here.