Cincinnati, Ohio has been ranked among the top 5 Ohio Affordable Cities to Buy a Home.
Factors included: median home prices, home insurance premiums, property tax rates as well as growing job markets and available leisure activities.
- $96,100 – Median home price
- $2,362 – Average property tax
- $702 – Average home insurance premium
- Home to 10 Fortune 500 companies
- Lots of activities to do: Cincinnati Zoo, Dan Beard 5-Mile Riverwalk Trail and numerous museums and parks
Other cities that made the list:
- St. Louis, Missouri
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Tucson, Arizona
- Richmond, Virginia
See the article here.