All regional real estate agents and brokers are participating in an area-wide open house on March 22 and 23, 2014. Look for 2,000+ homes to be open throughout Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio; Northern Kentucky; and Southeastern Indiana, including hundreds and hundreds of Sibcy Cline listed homes.
Find regional open house information here at Sibcy Cline’s website.
It’s a great time to buy a home:
- Home values are going up
- Mortgage interest rates are low
Here are some tips when attending open houses:
- Have a game plan. See what homes will be held open and plan your trip geographically.
- Can’t get into to see all of the homes? Remember, your agent can schedule personal showing tours on another day for you.
- Be comfortable. Wear low-heeled shoes because you will be walking quite a bit when touring homes.
- Ask questions. The host agent at the home is there to answer your questions about the property.
Take notes. If you are seeing several homes, take good notes so you can remember the features of each home visited.
- Closets and cupboards. Yes, you can open up closets and cupboards to find out storage capacities. You cannot rummage through people’s belongings, however.