The average home sale price for Northern Kentucky rose 2.09% in March 2014 as compared to March 2013.
Sales units were off by 7.38% as compared to last year due to extreme winter conditions that extended into March.
March 2014 versus March 2013
- 7.38% Decrease in homes sold (414 units versus 414 units)
- 2.09% Increase in average price ($153,676 versus $150,523)
- 89 average days on market (versus 96 days)
January – March 2014 versus January – March 2013
- 1.72% Increase in home sold (1,125 versus 1,106)
- 1.15% Decrease in average price ($141,974 versus $143,632)
- 87 average days on market (versus 97 days)
Northern Kentucky is still experiencing a low inventory of homes on the market. The Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors reports that low inventory typically drives home prices higher.
Statistics: Northern Kentucky Association of REALTORS March 2014 Home Report