How organized is your kitchen pantry?
Whether your pantry consists of a few cupboards or an entire room of shelves like the photo above, an organized pantry space certainly makes life easier when preparing meals in the kitchen.
Ideas for your pantry
- Floor-to-ceiling cabinets give more space
- Shelves at various heights are preferable to store various sized items
- Vertical pull-out shelving is a great use of narrow space and makes it convenient to find items; horizontal pull-out shelving is also practical
- Sliding drawers make finding items easier
- Use food storage bins for easy access to food groups such as snacks, cereals or canned good
- If your pantry has a door, install a wire shelf on it to store smaller items
Want more inspiration for your pantry? View Sibcy Cline’s Pantry Ideas Pinterest board here.