Large Yard – Benefits
- A large yard is great for entertaining, outdoor games and events
- If you want to add a pool or have a large garden, a large yard makes it easier to install these type of features
- A large front yard that is well maintained looks very attractive when selling your home
Large Yard – Disadvantages
- A large yard needs to be mowed, watered and weeded – and this can be time consuming
- A large yard costs more for fertilizer, mowing, etc… You may need to invest in a riding mower or tractor if you plan on mowing the grass yourself
- If you do not maintain your large yard, you will loose that curb appeal
What kind of yard do you want with your next home?
Need help with your lawn maintenance? Contact Sibcy Cline Home Services. They can recommend a landscaper to help you!