Northern Kentucky home sales had an increase for 2014 with the highest number of sales units sold since 2007.
Thinking of selling your home?
Home values are rising. Home-for-sale inventory is low. Mortgage interest rates have remained low. Now is the time to start working on getting your home in market-ready condition to sell. Read some ideas on home improvements here.
December 2014 vs December 2013
- 2.32% Increase in sales units (397 homes vs 388 homes)
- 6.86% Increase in average price ($160.127 vs $149,841)
- 6.93% Increase in sales volume
- Days on market: 79 days in 2014; 90 days in 2013
January – December 2014 vs January – December 2013
- 1.84% Increase in sales units (5,932 homes vs 5,825 homes)
- .47% Increase in average price ($155,023 vs $154,305)
- 2.31% Increase in sales volume
- Days on market: 80 days in 2014; 84 days in 2013
Susan, I love these emails! Is there any way you can post them on the S/C corporate facebook page to make them easy to share??? I took a pic of the last one with my phone so I could post it, but posting it on the site with a simple share button would make things more easy and professional looking. Pam
Sent from my iPad
Hi Pam – This story was posted on SC’s Facebook yesterday! Look at http://www.facebook.com.sibcyclinerealtors