Home sales for Dayton, Ohio for 2014 saw a 6.83% increase in average sale price as compared to 2013. Home sales units and average sale price in December 2014 reached the highest level ever for any December on record for the region.
December 2014 vs December 2013
- 7.98% Increase in home sales (988 homes vs 915 homes)
- 14.18% Increase in sale volume
- 1.29% Increase in % sale/list price (96.90% vs 95.67%)
- 5.74% Increase in average sale price ($135,039 vs $127,709)
- 3.76% Increase in median sale price ($112,057 vs $108,000)
January – December 2014 vs January – December 2013
- 2.51% Decrease in home sales (13,156 homes vs 13,495 homes)
- 4.15% Increase in sale volume
- .54% Increase in % sale/list price 96.25% vs 95.73%)
- 6.83% Increase in average sale price ($133,934 vs $125,373)
- 6.98% Increase in median sale price ($115,000 vs $107,500)
Thinking of Selling Your Home?
With increase average sale prices of homes, along with low mortgage interest rates and low inventory of homes on the market to sell, now is an excellent time to sell your home and buy another.
Statistics: DABR Home Sales Report, December 2014