You know that Sibcy Cline Realtors is the “leader in real estate marketing”, but did you know that Rob Sibcy, President, is also a top leader in real estate in the U.S.?
Swanepoel has published its list of the “Power 200” ranking of the top real estate professionals. With more than 1,000 people reviewed, Rob Sibcy made this list at #52.
See the rankings here.
About Rob Sibcy
Rob took over as President of the company from his father when he was 25 years old in 1969. There was one office and 15 agents at the time. In 1980, the Sibcy Company acquired the Robert A. Cline Company, and with 250 agents, Sibcy Cline Realtors was established.
Throughout the years. Rob has been known for his entrepreneurial ways:
- 1983 – Sibcy Cline Mortgage Services established as the first area real estate company to provide such a service
- 1985-1995 – Sibcy Cline Home Videos television show showcased the company’s listings for 10 years on a weekly basis
- 1995 – Sibcy Cline’s website is live. At the time, Sibcy Cline was one of only two real estate websites nationally – and the only one locally – that featured photos of homes on the Internet
- 1996 – First in the area to provide a centralized call center to set showing appointments (The Appointment Center)
- 1997 – First in the region to publish a full-color inventory magazine
- 2000 – First in the area to offer insurance services
- 2000 – First in the region to provide Home Services Coordinators
- 2002 – First in the region to provide total residential MLS listings on the company’s website
- 2005 – First in the region to introduce a mobile website
- 2009 – Text messaging enabled via The Listing Line to smart phones
- 2012 – In-house app created to facilitate the posting of photos of listings onto the website
- 2013 – Full-screen photos of company listings on website
- 2014 – Founded online auction website to sell household goods
Rob Sibcy is a graduate of Washington and Jefferson College with a B.S. in Economics. He has served on the board of directors of The Realty Alliance and is a founding member and the current Chairman of the Board for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a global network of over 500 independent real estate companies with 120,000 sales associates in over 50 countries.
Rob serves on the Greater Cincinnati Foundation Finance Committee, the Board of Directors of ArtsWave (formerly the Fine Arts Fund), and on the Board of Directors of the Myers Y. Cooper Company and CBank.