It’s almost time to wear your green and show off your Irish side! Here are some local events where you can celebrate everything Irish (even if you don’t have roots from the Emerald Isle):
- Yelp has posted a list of Irish pubs to visit here.
- The St. Patrick’s Day parade is a yearly tradition for the past 49 years! (March 14, 2015 – downtown Cincinnati at 12pm)
- Fountain Square is celebrating on March 14th from 10am -10pm. Enjoy Celtic rock bans, Irish beer and food, dancing and more!
- The Irish Heritage Center is celebrating on March 17 from 3pm -midnight. Enjoy music, dancing, and food!
- The Cincinnati Museum Center is hosting the 16th annual Celtic Lands Culture Fest on March 21st. Enjoy art, folklore, dancers and music along with some great Irish food!
- Looks for some Irish dance schedules and pub events with Dayton Local for March 13-17th
- 2nd Market Street is hosting St. Patrick’s Day at the Market on March 14 from 10am -2pm.
What are you planning to do to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?
Reblogged this on Exit Stage Left.