- Yelp has posted a list of Irish pubs to visit here.
- The St. Patrick’s Day parade is a yearly tradition for the past 49 years! (March 14, 2015 – downtown Cincinnati at 12pm)
- Fountain Square is celebrating on March 14th from 10am -10pm. Enjoy Celtic rock bans, Irish beer and food, dancing and more!
- The Irish Heritage Center is celebrating on March 17 from 3pm -midnight. Enjoy music, dancing, and food!
- The Cincinnati Museum Center is hosting the 16th annual Celtic Lands Culture Fest on March 21st. Enjoy art, folklore, dancers and music along with some great Irish food!
- Looks for some Irish dance schedules and pub events with Dayton Local for March 13-17th
- 2nd Market Street is hosting St. Patrick’s Day at the Market on March 14 from 10am -2pm.
What are you planning to do to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day?