Home sales for Cincinnati, Ohio increased 12.4% in March 2015 as compared to March 2014. Here are the statistics:
March 2015 vs March 2014
- 12.40% Increase in homes sold (1,849 units vs 1,645 units)
- 9.35% Increase in average sale price ($173,304 vs $158,479)
- 22.92% Increase in sales volume
January – March 2015 vs January – March 2014
- 7.27% Increase in homes sold (4,483 units vs 4,179 units)
- 6.97% Increase in average sale price ($165,929 vs $155,118)
- 14.75% Increase in sales volume
Great Time To Sell Your Home
The inventory of homes for sale is at an all-time record low. Interest rates remain low. Home values are rising. Now may be a great time to sell your old home and purchase a new one! Contact your Sibcy Cline agent!
Statistics courtesy of: Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors March 2015 Home Sales Report
Reblogged this on Exit Stage Left.