It’s hard to believe that May 3, 2015 will be the 17th Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati, Ohio. In 2014, over 36,000 runners from all 50 U.S. states and 19 countries participated.
Here are some fun FAQs about this race:
- 4,000 pounds of ice will be on site
- 30 cases of Vaseline will be available
- 16,000 pieces of string cheese will be devoured
- 49,500 bottles of water will be available
- 16,500 Ho-Hos will be available as a snack
- 37,000 safety pins are used at this event
- 500,000 water and Gatorade cups are used
- 549 portable restrooms are available
- 125+ bands and entertainment zones
See the course in five minutes in this video:
Are you participating in this Pig race?