Sibcy Cline Realtors is hosting a Super Open House weekend on May 16 and 17, 2015. Agents will be holding hundreds of open houses for the public to view. Don’t knock or ring the bell – come on in and see homes this coming weekend!
Look at open houses here.
Open House Tips
Viewing homes online can give you a good feel for a home’s interior and exterior with the photos shared, but you need to see a home in person to appreciate its location, the neighborhood and other qualities:
1. Location – Is the home on a cul-de-sac or is it situated at a busier location? Does the home offer privacy on its lot?
2. Neighborhood – When you buy a home, you want to make sure you will enjoy the neighborhood as well. Does the community have amenities such as a pool, club house or walking paths? Is the location near places that are important to you such as a highway or the grocery store. Will this location offer you a short work commute?
3. Floor Plan Layout – Does the home have a flowing floor plan that works for your needs? Do you prefer a first-floor or second-floor master suite? Is the lower finished or unfinished?
4. Light and Air – Is there plenty of natural light in the home to enjoy?
5. Closets – Does the home provide adequate closet space and storage?