Home sales in Cincinnati for May 2015 saw an increase of 1.27% as compared to May 2014. Here are the statistics:
May 2015 vs May 2014
- 1.27% Increase in unit sales (2,306 vs 2,277)
- 8.19% Increase in sales volume
- 6.83% Increase in average sale price ($195,110 vs $182,630)
January – May 2015 vs January -May 2014
- 3.98% Increase in unit sales (8,832 vs 8,494)
- 10.03% Increase in sales volume
- 5.82% Increase in average sale price ($174,842 vs $165,227)
Homes-for-sale inventory is down 9.2% as compared to May 2014.
It’s a great time to buy and sell a home! Mortgage rates are still low. Home values are rising. Inventory is low. Look at homes here.
Statistics courtesy of: Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors Home Sales Report, May 2015
Reblogged this on Exit Stage Left.