Home sales rose in Cincinnati in June with a 13.23% increase. The average sale price of homes set a new record for June with $199,954. This average price has increased (year-over-year) for 40 consecutive months.
The inventory of homes for sale has seen a continued declining trend. There were 8,807 homes for sale as of June 30, 2015 (vs 9,896 in June 2014.)
Here are more statistics for June 2015:
June 2015 vs June 2014
- 13.23% Increase in home sales ( 2,790 units vs 2,464 units)
- 19.35% Increase in sales volume
- 5.41% Increase in average sale price ($199,954 vs $189,698)
January – June 2015 vs January – June 2014
- 6.28% Increase in home sales (11,646 units vs 10,958 units)
- 12.61% Increase in sales volume
- 5.95% Increase in average sale price ($180,894 vs $170,730)
Mortgage rates have ticked up slightly but are still lower than rates in June 2014. With a low inventory of homes for sale and home values rising, it is a great time to sell your current home and purchase another. Look at homes here.
Statistics Courtesy of: Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, June 2015 Home Sales Report
Reblogged this on Exit Stage Left.