Homes in Northern Kentucky are selling! In July, there was a 12.21% increase in the number of homes sold as compared to July 2014. For the second month in a row, the average price of homes sold reached above $170,000. Here are the statistics:
July 2015 vs July 2014
- 12.21% Increase in home sales units (671 vs 598)
- 7.83% Increase in average home sale price ($171,692 vs $159,221)
- 7.28% Increase in median home sales price ($150,000 vs $139,820)
- 21% increase in home sales volume
- 66 average days on market (vs 68 average days in 2014)
January – July 2015 vs January – July 2014
- 3.58% Increase in home sales units (3,555 vs 3,432)
- 5.89% Increase in average home sale price ($163,160 vs $154,087)
- 5.22% Increase in median home sales price ($141,000 vs $134,000)
- 9.68% increase in home sales volume
- 75 average days on market (vs 81 average days in 2014)
Is now a good time to sell your home? Yes!
Mortgage interest rates are still low and home values are rising. Look at homes for sale here.
Data Source: Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors Home Sales Report, July 2015