Home sales in Northern Kentucky continued rising in August with a 1.83% increase over August 2014. Average sale prices rose as well for the month and year to date.
August 2015 vs August 2014
- 1.83% Increase in home sales units (612 vs 601)
- 2.42% Increase in average home sales price ($164,566 vs $160,680)
- 7.07% Increase in median home sales price ($147,750 vs $138,000)
- 62 days Average days on market (vs 74 days in 2014)
January – August 2015 vs January – August 2014
- 3.45% Increase in home sales units (4,172 vs 4,033)
- 5.32% Increase in average home sales price ($163,312 vs $155,070)
- 5.63% Increase in median home sales price ($142,500 vs $134,900)
- 73 days Average days on market (vs 80 days in 2014)
It’s a great time to list your home for sale and buy a new one. Home values are rising and mortgage interest rates are still low. Homes are selling at a faster pace due to low inventories of homes on the market.
Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors, August 2015 Home Sales Report