The Dayton area experienced sales gains in August with a 14% surge in home sales units for the month as compared to August 2014.
August 2015 vs August 2014
- 14% Increase in home sales units (1,384 vs 1,214)
- 16.37% Increase in sales volume
- 2.07% Increase in average sale price ($145,872 vs $142,908)
January – August 2015 vs January – August 2014
- 11.96% Increase in home sales units (9,764 vs 8,721)
- 19.02% Increase in sales volume
- 6.31% Increase in average sale price ($141,804 vs $133,393)
It’s a great time to sell and buy a home in Dayton. Home values are rising and mortgage interest rates are still low. Due to the low number of homes available for sale, homes are selling quickly.
Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Dayton Area Board of Realtors August 2015 Home Sales Report