Southeastern Indiana real estate agents had a very busy month in September with a 28.7% increase in homes sold as compared to September 2014. Here are the statistics:
September 2015 vs September 2014
- 28.7% Increase in homes sold (112 homes vs 87 homes)
- 19.4% Increase in average sale price ($167,217 vs $140,027)
- 13% Increase in median sale price ($139,950 vs $123,900)
- 53.7% increase in sales volume
January – September 2015 vs January – September 2014
- 11.7% Increase in homes sold (885 homes vs 792 homes)
- 5.7% Increase in average sale price ($144,959 vs $137,204)
- 2.9% Increase in median sale price ($129,900 vs $126,250)
- 8.1% increase in sales volume
It’s a great time to buy and sell a home in Southeastern Indiana. Home values are rising and mortgage interest rates are still low. Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics: Rick McMillin, Vice President/Sales Manager of Sibcy Cline Harrison. SE Indiana Home Report, September 2015 SE Indiana MLS.