Rob Sibcy, President of Sibcy Cline Realtors, has made the Swanepoel “Power 200” list ranking of the top most powerful U.S. and Canadian real estate professionals for 2015 and 2016. Over 1,000 leaders were interviewed and researched for this list. Rob ranked at #65.
See the rankings here.
About Rob Sibcy
Rob has been at the helm for Sibcy Realtors since he was 25 years old. At that time, he suddenly took over as president when his father suffered a debilitating stroke and later passed away. There was one office and 15 agents with the Sibcy Company at that time.
In 1980, the company had grown to six offices and 150 agents. That year, Rob acquired the Robert A. Cline Company and with its 235 agents, “Sibcy Cline Realtors” was established.
Here are some highlights from Rob’s career:
- 1983 – Sibcy Cline Mortgage Services established as the first area real estate company to provide such a service
- 1985-1995 – Sibcy Cline Home Videos television show showcased the company’s listings for 10 years on a weekly basis
- 1995 – Sibcy Cline’s website is live. At the time, Sibcy Cline was one of only two real estate websites nationally – and the only one locally – that featured photos of homes on the Internet
- 1996 – First in the area to provide a centralized call center to set showing appointments (The Appointment Center)
- 1997 – First in the region to publish a full-color inventory magazine
- 2000 – First in the area to offer insurance services
- 2000 – First in the region to provide Home Services Coordinators
- 2002 – First in the region to provide total residential MLS listings on the company’s website
- 2005 – First in the region to introduce a mobile website
- 2009 – Text messaging enabled via The Listing Line to smart phones
- 2012 – In-house app created to facilitate the posting of photos of listings onto the website
- 2013 – Full-screen photos of company listings on website
- 2014 – Founded online auction website to sell household goods
- 2015 – Agent app developed to encourage sale calls
- 2015 – Sibcy Cline’s website ranked among the top 250 real estate websites in the US and Canada
Who is Rob Sibcy?
Rob graduated from Washington and Jefferson College with a B.S. in Economics. He has served on the board of directors of The Realty Alliance and is a founding member and former Chairman of the Board for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, a global network of over 500 independent real estate companies with 120,000 sales associates in over 50 countries.
Rob serves on the Greater Cincinnati Foundation Finance Committee, the Board of Directors of ArtsWave (formerly the Fine Arts Fund), and on the Board of Directors of the Myers Y. Cooper Company and CBank.
Congratulations Rob. Libby