Homes are selling in Dayton, Ohio. In January, the region saw a 12.95% increase in home sales as compared to January 2015. Here are the statistics:
January 2016 vs January 2015
- 12.95% Increase in home sales (820 homes vs 726 homes)
- 8.8% Increase in sales volume
- .97% Increase in % sale/list price (.97% vs .95.67%)
- -3.06% Decrease in median sale price ($104,700 vs $108,000)
- -3.39% Decrease in average sale price ($124,943 vs $129,328)
It’s a great time to list and sell your home. Mortgage rates are still low and the inventory of homes for sale remains low.
Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Dayton Area Board of Realtors Home Sales Report, January 2016