In Northern Kentucky there was a 15.85% increase in the average sale price of homes for January 2016 as compared to January 2015. Here are the statistics for the month:
January 2016 vs January 2015
- 15.85% Increase in average sale price ($165,890 vs $143,194)
- 14.54% Increase in median sale price ($145,000 vs $125,500)
- -1.67% Decrease in homes sold (295 homes vs 300 homes)
- 13.92% Increase in sales volume
- 69 average days on market (vs 74 days on market in 2015)
It’s a great time to list and sell your home. Home values are rising, inventory of homes for sale is low and mortgage interest rates have remained low.
Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors Home Sales Report, January 2016