Home sales in Cincinnati rose 3.1 percent in February as compared to February 2015. Here are the statistics:
February 2016 vs February 2015
- 3.08% Increase in sold homes (1,400 homes vs 1,397 homes)
- 4.51% Increase in home sales volume
- 1.39% Increase in average sale price ($161,686 vs $159,468)
- 4.80% Increase in median sale price ($131,000 vs $125,000)
January – February 2016 vs January – February 2015
- 6.66% Increase in sold homes (2,820 homes vs 2,644 homes)
- 8.54% Increase in home sales volume
- 1.77% Increase in average sale price ($163,961 vs $161,117)
- 6.52% Increase in median sale price ($129,950 vs $122,000)
Mortgage Interest rates are still low. The average price of homes has climbed due to the low inventory of homes available for sale. There is a strong demand for quality homes. If priced correctly and if the home is in move-in condition, a higher purchase price might be obtainable. Contact your agent for a current market analysis.
Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, Home Sales Report, February 2016