Homes are selling in Northern Kentucky! The region had a 23.57% increase in home sales as compared to February 2015. Here are the statistics:
February 2016 vs February 2015
- 23.57% Increase in homes sold (388 homes vs 314 homes)
- 1.06% Increase in average sale price ($152,382 vs $150,788)
- -3.8% Decrease in median sale price ($130,750 vs $131,250)
- 24.88% Increase in sales volume
January- February 2016 vs January – February 2015
- 12.54% Increase in homes sold (691 homes vs 614 homes)
- 7.37% Increase in average sale price ($157,909 vs $147,072)
- 6.63% Increase in median sale price ($137,750 vs $128,950)
- 20.84% Increase in sales volume
With a low inventory of homes available on the market for sale, the average sale price has increased. Many new listings are selling quickly in a short time on the market. Mortgage interest rates remain low.
Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors Homes Sales Report, February, 2016