March 2016 Cincinnati home sales rose almost 5 percent for the month as compared to March 2015. Here are the statistics:
March 2016 vs March 2015
- 4.55% Increase in homes sold (1,952 homes vs 1,867 homes)
- 11.97% Increase in gross sales volume
- 7.09% Increase in average sale price ($186,342 vs $173,997)
- 2.54% Increase in median sale price ($141,500 vs $138,000)
January – March 2016 vs January – March 2015
- 6.325% Increase in homes sold (4,976 homes vs 4,511 homes)
- 10.37% Increase in gross sales volume
- 3.82% Increase in average sale price ($172,799 vs $166,448)
- 6.61% Increase in median sale price ($137,000 vs $128,500)
The demand for homes is strong and with a lower inventory of homes for sale, the average price of homes has risen. Many homes that are priced right and are in move-in condition are selling quickly.
Look at homes for sale.
Statistics courtesy of: Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors March 2016 Home Sales Report