The average sale price of homes rose by 9.7% in April in Southeastern Indiana. Here are the statistics:
April 2016 vs April 2015
- 9.7% Increase in average sale price ($154,469 vs $140,850)
- -2.8% Decrease in units sales (106 homes vs 109 homes)
- .9% Increase in median sale price ($138,001 vs $136,775)
- 6.7% Increase in sales volume
January – April 2016 vs January – April 2015
- 7.8% Increase in average sale price ($141,778 vs $131,507)
- 0% Increase in units sales (304 homes vs 304 homes)
- 7.1% Increase in median sale price ($132,500 vs $123,700)
- 7.8% Increase in sales volume
Sibcy Cline’s agents had an average sale price of $189,501 and a median sale price of $161,751 in April. Homes sold on average in just 59 days in April (versus 84 days for all Southeastern Indiana April home sales.)
Look at Southeastern Indiana homes for sale here.
Statistics source: Southeastern Indiana Area Board of Realtors Home Sales Report, April 2016 and Rick McMillin, Vice President/Sales Manager of Sibcy Cline Harrison.