Cincinnati’s Homearama for 2016 will take place at the Oaks of West Chester from June 11-26, 2016.
Six builders have constructed seven gorgeous homes for this show ranging in price from $699,000 – $975,000. The site was developed by Rhein Gundler, LCC. One-half acre lots along cul-de-sac streets are nestled among a wooded, rolling terrain.
This show is a great way to see what new homes have to offer in construction, floor plan layout and home decor, as well as view the newest ideas for home technology.
Oaks of West Chester is located in West Chester Township (off Barret Road) and adjacent to Keehner Park. It is near the new Liberty Center as well as the Streets of West Chester. The area has quick access to the I-75 highway. See a Google Map here.
The community includes two swimming pools, playground and hiker/biker trails. Mature trees border the area and Keehner Park is adjacent to the Oaks of West Chester.
Tickets are $16 each at the gate. Purchase tickets online and save $2.00. (If you have a AAA card, you can purchase your ticket at the gate for $14.00.) Children under 12 are free if accompanied by an adult.
Show Days and Hours
The home show runs from June 11-26, 2016. Show hours are:
- Monday – Thursday 4pm-10pm
- Friday – Sunday – 12pm – 10pm
- Food trucks will be on site on Monday, June 13th from 4pm-10pm! (Otherwise, there are concessions always available on site.)
- Date Night/Wine & Craft Beer Tasting with live music is available on June 15th from 5pm-8pm.
- On June 19th (Father’s Day), there will be Bourbon Tasting with Beer, Bourbon and Burgers from 4pm – 8pm.
See more information about Homearama special events here. Follow Homearama on Facebook here.
Interested in building a new home? See our tips here.
Contact your Sibcy Cline agent about more information about building a new home.