Homes were selling briskly throughout August in Dayton, Ohio. The region had a 16.19% increase in home sales for the month as compared to August 2015.
The number of homes for sale still remains low. It is a great time to sell your home – mortgage interest rates remain low and home values are rising.
Here are the statistics:
August 2016 vs August 2015
- 16.91% Increase in home sales (1,618 vs 1,384)
- 17.22 Increase in sales volume
- .81% Increase in median sale price ($125,000 vs $124,000)
- .27% Increase in average sale price ($146,261 vs $145,872)
January – August 2016 vs January – August 2015
- 9.70% Increase in home sales (10,711 vs 9,764)
- 13.73 Increase in sales volume
- 5.75% Increase in median sale price ($126,900 vs $120,000)
- 3.67% Increase in average sale price ($147,015 vs $141,804)
Look at homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Dayton Area Board of Realtors August 2016 Home Sales Report