Home sales continued to be strong in Cincinnati, Ohio in September with a 4.98% increase (as compared to September 2015.) Per the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors®, September closed sales were the highest since 2005. Year-to-date, home sales have risen 6.39%.
September 2016 vs September 2015
- 4.98% Increase in home sales (2,362 homes vs 2,250 homes)
- 13.81% Increase in gross sales volume
- 8.41% Increase in average sale price ($191,078 vs $176,257)
- 9.93% Increase in median sale price ($155,000 vs $141,000)
January – September 2016 vs January – September 2015
- 6.39% Increase in home sales (20,074 homes vs 18,868 homes)
- 11.10% Increase in gross sales volume
- 4.42% Increase in average sale price ($190,375 vs $182,311)
- 5.49% Increase in median sale price ($151,900 vs $144,000)
There continues to be a low inventory of homes for sale. With low mortgage interest rates and high interest in home purchases, the sales market for homes is brisk. Many homes priced right and in move-in- ready condition are selling quickly.
Look for homes for sale here.
Statistics courtesy of: Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors, Home Sales Report, September 2016