Anne Goss, a Sales Vice President of Sibcy Cline Vandalia, has two appointments for 2017. She is serving as a Director for the Ohio Association of Realtors (OAR) with a three-year term commitment. Anne has also been named President Elect for the Ohio Women’s Council of Realtors.
As a Director, Anne will be responsible for staying up to date on changes in the Ohio law that affects the real estate industry. She will review, discuss and vote on legislation. This three-year term is an important commitment to insure the highest level of professionalism and ethics from the real estate industry.
In addition, Anne will be committing time as President Elect for the Ohio Women’s Council of Realtors. This group is tasked to develop its members’ leadership skills to be used professionally as well as with community leadership responsibilities.
Says Anne, “I really enjoy volunteering my time. I have met so many wonderful professionals and I find it rewarding to help make my profession even better. It is going to be a busy but production year!”
Says Rob Sibcy, president of Sibcy Cline, “We are very proud and honored to have Anne represent us with the Women’s Council and as a state Director. We have confidence in her decisions that will guide the real estate profession for the state of Ohio!”
Anne has been selling real estate since 1985 and has achieved the Sales Vice President title due to her sales success. She has earned many sales honors throughout her career and has been recognized both locally and statewide.
Anne is very active in the real estate industry. She has served on the Dayton Chapter of the Women’s Council of Realtors and served as president of this organization in 2013 and 2014. Anne served as treasurer for the Ohio Women’s Council of Realtors in 2015 and 2016. Anne is a member of Toastmasters and Theta Phi Alpha and is the Director of Leadership Development for the Women in Business Networking organization.
Anne holds many professional designations that shows her dedication to real estate:
- ABR – Accredited Buyers’ Representative
- At Home With Diversity Certification
- CRS – Certified Resident Specialist
- GRI – Graduate, Realtors Institute (marketing, ethics, real estate law)
- e-Pro Certification – (extensive training in internet-based real estate techniques)
- SFR – Short Sales and Foreclosure Certification
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- LSE – Leading Real Estate Service expert
- LSS – Leading Real Estate Sales specialist
- DRA – Dayton Regional Ambassador
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional