With a mild winter, home buyers have been out looking and buying homes in Northern Kentucky. The region had a 12.54% increase in home sales for February 2017 as compared to February 2016. Here are the statistics:
February 2017 vs February 2016
- 12.54% Increase in homes sold (395 homes vs 351 homes)
- 12.13% Increase in average sale price ($170,004 vs $151,613)
- 15.95% Increase in median sale price ($149,000 vs $128,500)
- 26.19% Increase in sales volume ($67,151,879 vs $53,216,272)
January – February 2017 vs January – February 2016
- 18.09% Increase in homes sold (777 homes vs 658 homes)
- 1.96% Increase in average sale price ($161,914 vs $158,797)
- 5.15% Increase in median sale price ($142,000 vs $135,050)
- 20.40% Increase in sales volume ($125,807,779 vs $104,488,510)
Although mortgage interest rates have risen, they are still low. With a low inventory of homes for sale, many homes for sale are selling quickly. Perhaps it is time for your to sell your home!
Look at homes for sale.
Statistics courtesy of: Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors Home Sales Report, February 2017