Pamela D. Sibcy, Vice President of Marketing for Sibcy Cline Realtors, was honored by Dress for Success Cincinnati as the 2017 Honorary Chair of their annual fashion show. This honor noted Pam’s commitment to Dress for Success where she has volunteered her services and served on their board.
Says Pam, “Dress for Success has been the first step to a better life for so many women. In helping them we in turn help their families and our community. It has been a privilege to be involved with this amazing organization.”
Pam has been involved in numerous local committees and boards throughout the years – all for the good of the community. To name a few…
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association (Cincinnati) – Chaired annual fundraising event. Honorary chair (with Rob Sibcy) at the Cincinnati Heart Ball
- American Red Cross (Cincinnati Chapter) – Former board member. Co-chaired building capital campaign including fundraising, building concept and design of the Red Cross headquarters. Tiffany Circle founding member
- Aronoff Center – Chaired the building’s grand opening
- Children’s Museum – former board member
- Children’s Theater – former board member
- Cincinnati Bicentennial Salute to our Stars – Co-chaired the multi-day event celebrating the city
- Cincinnati Zoo – Co-chaired Zoofari fundraising event
- Dress for Success – former board member; co-chaired The Fashion Show benefit
- Good Samaritan Hospital Foundation – President of the board of trustees and board member since 2011
- Kidney Foundation fundraiser
- The Lindner Center of HOPE – Current board member. Co-chaired the capital campaign. Endowed the Sibcy House
- Stepping Stones Center – former board member
In 2008, the American Red Cross recognized Pam’s contributions and honored her with the William Cooper Procter award. In 2013, she was honored once again by this organization with the Clara Barton award for her leadership roles.
About Dress for Success Cincinnati
Dress for Success is non-profit organization established in 1999 whose focus is to “…empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and development tools to help them thrive in work and in life.”
The organization hosts an annual fundraising fashion show. In its 16th year, this year’s show featured the latest trends from Max Mara and Saks Fifth Avenue modeled by women who have benefitted from Dress for Success services. View photos and a video from this event on the Dress for Success Facebook page.
Want to Help Dress for Success?
The organization is looking for volunteers for their front desk, sorting clothing as well as to help with upcoming events. They are also in need of donations of work-appropriate jewelry, handbags, shoes and women’s clothing (especially plus sizes). Designer, dressy and casual donations are sold in their boutiques. Learn more here.