Don’t forget to blink! Blink, an exciting (and new) Cincinnati festival, is happening October 12-15, 2017. This light and art show will feature 60+ interactive art sculptures, large-scale projection mapping and murals and other light displays from the Cincinnati Banks heading north to Findlay Market. Light shows are positioned along the streetcar route.
- October 12-15, 2017 from 7pm – 12am
- Food and drinks available from 6pm – 12am
- Best way to get around? The streetcar! ($2 for a full day) Or, rent a Red Bike, Or, walk the 20 city blocks.
- Cost? Free! The only venue that has a charge is the Architects of Air.
- Timing? Light shows are from 3-10 minutes and on a continuous loop.
Here is a detailed map of all of the venues. There are 21 light projection sites.
Architects of Air Luminarium – Washington Park
For $5 you can experience domes and paths. This venue is open 10:30am – 6:30pm.
Future City Spectacular Parade!
Enjoy the Blink Parade at 7pm on Thursday, October 12, 2017. See over 2,500 illuminated people as they walk along Vine Street from Findlay Market to Washington Park. Cincinnati’s Bootsy Collins and his wife, Patti, are the grand marshals.
Live entertainment is part of the fun of experiencing Blink. There will be stages set up at the Freedom Center, Fountain Square, St. Xavier Church lot, the Charley Harper Mural, Findlay Market at W. Elder Street and at 1674 Central Parkway. See the schedule here.
Follow Blink Cincinnati on Twitter.