Frazier Homes, a first-time builder in Cincinnati’s Homearama, earned quite a few awards during the home show. Andre and Kea Frazier of Frazier Homes were bestowed with three first-place People’s Choice Awards: Overall Favorite Home, Favorite Landscaping and Favorite Decorating. (These awards were based upon votes from Homearama visitors who cast their ballots upon exiting the show.)
In addition, Frazier Homes took away even more awards bequeathed by independent industry-affiliated judges:
- Overall Favorite Home – Second Place
- Favorite Landscaping – First Place
- Favorite Hearth Room/Breakfast Nook – First Place
- Favorite Dining Room – Second Place
- Favorite Master Bedroom Suite – tied First Place
- Favorite Master Bathroom – tied First Place
- Favorite Outdoor Living – Second Place
- Favorite Exterior – tied First Place
- Favorite Lower Level – tied First Place
This award-winning, rustic-transitional home is available for sale. Featuring exceptional details including hickory-beamed ceilings, coved crown moldings, an entertainer’s dream lower level, and an outstanding outdoor living space, it is the perfect blend of natural outdoor elements along with the sleek and modern clean lines that are so popular today. (See more photos of the home here.) Frazier Homes is represented by Sibcy Cline agents Jean Raga and Margie Talbot of Sibcy Cline’s Northeast office.
Purchasing a Homearama home is of great value to home buyers. There’s always the bragging rights of owning an award-winning home, but buyers should also keep in mind that the cost to reproduce the home with the team of experts involved in the design, construction and finish would exceed current list price with the unique and upgraded features included.
Homearama 2018 was held in the Highlands at Heritage Hill in Union Township, Ohio. Read more here about the home show.