Sibcy Cline has a great jingle you simply cannot get out of your head…. That’s just the beginning of what you’ll find at SibcyCline dot com! Well, it’s back!
Sibcy Cline has a new radio and billboard campaign starting in November 2013.
Radio spots will be focused on our web site as well as mentioning open houses, larger photos on the website, full service company, market conditions, mapping tools, Home Watch, affiliation with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, and an About Us message. You will hear 30, 15, 15, 10, 5 and even 2 second (blink) spots!
Listen to a few of our commercials:
We are running our radio spots on most of the top 12 stations for Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana; and the top 4 radio stations in Dayton:
- WLW 700 AM The Big One -News/Talk/Sports
- WUBE/ 105.1 FM B105 -Country
- WYGY 97.3 FM Country
- WKRQ 101.9 FM Q102 -Hot Adult Contemporary
- WEBN 102.7 FM Album Rock
- WKFS 107.1 FM Kiss Station – Top 40
- WREW 94.9 FM Rewind – Adults Hits 1970s-2000s
- WGRR 103.5 FM Classic Hits
- WRRM 98.5 FM Adult Contemporary
- WOFX 92.5 FM Fox – Classic Rock
- WNNF 94.1 FM Country
- The Project 100.7/104.3 FM Alternative Rock
- WMMX 107.7 FM Dayton’s Mix: Hits 80s to Contemporary
- WTUE 104.7 FM Dayton Album Rock
- WHKO 99.1 FM K99 – Dayton Country
- WHIO 1290 AM Dayton News/Talk/Sports
The billboards are big and red! You will not be able to miss www.sibcycline.com along with some clever tag lines. We have eight different designs so far and we’re using standard and digital boards, so many of our designs will be rotating.
During the month of November, we will air over 600 radio commericals reaching 90% of the area. Our billboard messages will make over 1,600,000 impressions during the month. You will see six billboards in the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and Southeastern Indiana area during the month and two in Dayton.
January – May 2014
Our advertising campaign will pick up once again in January in all of our regions and will run through May. During this campaign, we will have 14,500+ radio spots aired reaching over 93% of the area. Our billboards will make millions of impressions.