- Warren County – #2 (509% increase)
- Clermont County – #4 (279% increase)
- Butler County – #6 (234% increase)
- Greene County – #7 ( 226% increase)
- Hamilton County – #14 (154% increase)
- Montgomery County – #16 (121% increase)
To realize an increase, the counties needed to experience either an increase in population or a boost in the amount earned by each resident. If both of those factors increased, it is a strong indication of positive economic expansion.
What Ohio County ranked #1? Delaware County (in northern Columbus) grew by 954%.
The fastest growth rate area in the U.S. goes to Douglas County in Colorado which grew by 2,083%. This area was formerly ranch land that has since been suburbanized.
Want to see more states? Go here and scroll down to the search box.