February 2015 was a very snowy, cold month, but average home sale prices remained nice and warm in Dayton, Ohio with a 4.23% increase as compared to February 2014.
February 2015 vs February 2014
- +4.24% Average home sale price ($118,298 vs $114,497)
- +8.25% Median Sale Price ($97,750 vs $90,302)
- +.25% %Sale/List/Price (95.73% vs 95.49%)
- -7.69% Sales Units (696 vs 754)
- -3.79% Sales Volume
Statistics Source: Dayton Area Board of Realtors Home Sales Report, February 2015
Thinking about buying a home? Then consider purchasing one in Dayton, Ohio, because this region has been ranked #4 for home affordability in the U.S.
NerdWallet.com conducted the research for medium-sized metro areas across the U.S. The report compares median household income to median home price.
- Median household income is $47,000
- Median home price is $106,500
Want to see Dayton homes for sale? Go here.
See the report here.