There are lots of homes selling in Dayton, Ohio! The region had a surge of home sales with an 18.68% increase for May as compared to May 2015. Year to date, Dayton has experienced a 12.62% increase in sales.
May 2016 vs May 2015
- 18.68% Increase in home sales (1,563 homes vs 1,317 homes)
- 2.31% Increase in median sales price ($133,000 vs $130,000)
- .41% Increase in average sales price ($151,595 vs $150,978)
- 19.16% Increase in sales volume
January – May 2016 vs January – May 2015
- 12.62% Increase in home sales (5,765 homes vs 5,119 homes)
- 5.22% Increase in median sales price ($121,000 vs $115,000)
- 3.74% Increase in average sales price ($140,205 vs $134,144)
- 16.84% Increase in sales volume
The number of homes for sale has tightened with almost 7% less homes on the market for sale as compared to May 2015. (If you are thinking of selling, now is a good time to do so.)
Look at homes for sale!
Statistics Courtesy of: Dayton Area Board of Realtors Home Sales Report, May 2016